These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all Digital Gift Cards issued by Creed Australia after 29 March 2022.
1. Digital Gift Card Redemption & Exclusions1.1 Redemption
Except for the exclusions listed in paragraph 1.2 (Exclusions) below, once loaded with value your Digital Gift Card may be redeemed for purchases online at creedperfume.com.au.
Digital Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Digital Gift Cards or other tender.
2. Online Digital Gift Card purchases
2.1 Digital Gift Cards can be purchased from creedperfume.com.au.
Pay for your Digital Gift Card value with any major credit card listed on our shopping cart page. Payment using a Digital Gift Card is not accepted. The transaction will be completed when the Digital Gift Card is activated and loaded with value. There may be a delay with the Digital Gift Card activating in the system once loaded. During this delay, the Digital Gift Card cannot be used for purchases.
3. Using your Digital Gift Card
3.1 Making a purchase with your Digital Gift Card
Your Digital Gift Card may only be used to make purchases via creedperfume.com.au. You CANNOT use Digital Gift Cards in Creed Australia retail stores.
Your Digital Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the initial Digital Gift Card value or the Remaining Digital Gift Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Digital Gift Card value or the remaining Digital Gift Card value, you must pay the excess using another payment method. No change will be given for any remaining Digital Gift Card value. The remaining Digital Gift Card value may be used in whole or part against future purchases until the Digital Gift Card expires.
3.2 Exchanging items purchased with a Digital Gift Card
Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with a Digital Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to Creed Australia exchange and returns policy.
3.3 No cash advances
Creed Australia Digital Gift Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards. You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Digital Gift Card, redeem your Digital Gift Card for cash or receive any portion of the remaining Digital Gift Card value in cash.
3.4 Can I exchange my Digital Gift Card?
You cannot exchange your Digital Gift Card for a different denomination or type of Digital Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
4. Expiry, cancellation and re-issue of Digital Gift CardsThere is a 3 year expiry date on Creed Australia Digital Gift Cards. Digital Gift Cards cannot be cancelled once they are issued except if their value is used. We reserve the right to correct the balance of your Digital Gift Card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
5. Lost or stolen Digital Gift Cards & your responsibilityWe accept no Liability for errors in the email address provided to us at purchase of a Digital Gift Card. We assume no Liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of Digital Gift Cards. In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the redemption of Digital Gift Cards on creedperfume.com.au, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
6. Refunding Digital Gift Cards
For details of our complete refund policy click here.
For item(s) paid by both Digital Gift card and credit card, you will be refunded on your credit card up to the amount of your initial card payment and the remaining amount will be refunded to your Digital Gift Card as store credit.